Join our loving family today! With over 100 locations situated nationally across North America, we are still looking to expand! If you are a dedicated and passionate RECE looking for an exciting career filled with opportunities for progression, look no further! We would love to hear from you!
* Plan and implements creative programs according to curriculum objectives
* Leads children activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and allowing opportunities for creative expression
* Meets emotional, social, physical and cognitive needs for each child in classroom
* Follows all center policies as outlined in Staff Policy Manual
* Prepares and maintains indoor and outdoor play areas and participates in lunch, diapering and bathroom training duties
* Accurately performs administrative duties as required
We are Award Winners!
We Provide Opportunities for Career Advancement!
Offer Comprehensive Benefits Package!
* CDW or CDS certification
* Childcare experience
* Criminal and CPR check updated yearly
* A positive, fun-loving attitude with ability to work in team setting
Kids & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Kids & Company is committed to providing accommodations to persons with disabilities so that they may pursue employment opportunities in a similar way to other applicants. If you require accommodation as a job applicant, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO: email@example.com
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|